Women with spinal cord injury make up such a small percentage of the SCI commutity that much of the information and help is aimed at men. Being a woman with SCI, I have gone in search of support and information with few results. While men have been extrodinarily helpful, their needs are far different than the needs of women. Here is a club for women with SCI so that we may offer helpful hints, moral support, and funny stories that we all need from time to time.
In last 7 days
Health & Wellness/Support
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.