Hi, The goal of this Online Instructor-Led Training course is to provide students with the knowledge and skills necessary to begin planning and designingMessage 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 2010View Source
The goal of this Online Instructor-Led Training course is to provide students with the knowledge and skills necessary to begin planning and designing portals and collaboration sites using Microsoft SharePoint 2007. The course will focus on the core features and functionality included in SharePoint 2007, how to use them, and how to plan and design for them.
Student learning will be facilitated through a combination of instructor online presentations and lab exercises. A sample company will be used in the labs to teach students how to apply SharePoint 2007 from concept to implementation in a typical environment.
This course is intended for:
- Enterprise Planners and Teams
- Portal and Site Designers
- Project Managers
- Application Designers
- Portal and Site Development Teams
- Systems Analysts
- Power Users
- Help-desk and End-User Support Professionals
- IT Pros who are interested in out-of-the-box functionality and features
The typical environments that these professionals work in are medium to large organizations that have multiple locations, significant document management requirements, and the need to enable functional teams to easily and effectively collaborate.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the concepts and terminologies that are unique to SharePoint 2007.
- Plan a project to design and implement a portal and collaboration sites using the core features of SharePoint 2007.
- Identify and analyze the major requirements that will drive the design of the SharePoint 2007 implementation.
- Develop an overall design for the portal and sites, including portal hierarchy and navigation, information architecture, user groups and permissions, and document management policies.
- Identify and understand how to best make use of the core features of SharePoint 2007.
- At a high-level, determine if the core features of SharePoint 2007 meet their needs, or if further investigation and study of MOSS 2007 enhancements is necessary.
There are no prerequisites for this course. In fact, the course assumes that the students have no prior experience with SharePoint 2007. If you are preparing to begin a design and implementation project at your company, you will find that this course is an excellent first step.
Knowledge of the previous versions, SharePoint Portal Server 2003 and Windows SharePoint Services, is not necessary. (However, we understand that many students attending this course will have significant experience with the previous product. In this regard, we have designed the course to be appropriate and challenging for both categories of students.)
Registration & Additional Question
Please call Mr.Ram at (813)466-7406 or email us at training.css@...
Thanks & Regards,
Cerebrum Software Solutions,
Ph :( 813)466-7406
Skype Id: css.training