At 2:50 PM -0500 on 3/31/03, Benji Fisher wrote:
>Emily Jackson wrote:
>> While trying to build the latest version (6.1.423), I discovered that the
>> mbyte.diff patch failed after applying all of the official patches:
>> patching file src/mbyte.c
>> Hunk #1 FAILED at 576.
>> Hunk #2 succeeded at 576 with fuzz 1 (offset -8 lines).
>> Working backwards, it seems that the 6.1.417 patch is the problem; if it
>> has been applied, the mbyte.diff patch fails.
> I think the problem is 6.1.418, not 6.1.417.
I tried applying the official patches up to and including 6.1.417, then
applying the mbyte.diff patch; the patch failed. 6.1.416 is the latest
version of Vim that I can build (using the mbyte.diff patch).