I have just uploaded vim 6.1.016 to my iDisk,
I have not yet updated the web page, nor the Public/patches directory.
Besides the latest official patches, I have made the following changes:
1. Axel Kielhorn's patch to improve the handling of modified (alt,
control, shift, command) characters. It is now possible to map capital
letters (:map F, :map %) and also ordinary and shifted command
characters (:map <D-f>, :map <D-S-f>, but not <D-F> nor <D-D-F>). This
needs more testing.
2. I have disabled inputdialog() and confirm(), which caused previous
versions to crash.
3. I have updated $VIMRUNTIME/macros/matchit.vim (which I maintain)
using a patch that was sent to vim-dev.
4. I have updated $VIMRUNTIME/ftplugin/tex.vim (which I also maintain)
to the latest version.
Given (2), I can probably undo the latest changes to the gvimrc
file that I supplied, but that will have to wait for the next version.
Let me know if there are any problems.