Greetings, Vim users!
Vim sponsors and registered Vim users can vote for features. The result
can be seen here: http://www.vim.org/sponsor/vote_results.php
Vim 7.0 has added a number of features that still appeared in the voting
list. I have now updated the list to reflect the Vim 7.0 features.
- add tabbed windows
- add undo tree (be able to go back to any previous situation)
- add a ":grep" command that does not use an external command
- add option to highlight the screen line (and column) of the cursor
- "add intelligent completion"
-> "add more and better omni completion plugins"
- "add more features to Vim scripting (arrays, lists, sorting, etc.)"
-> "add more features to Vim scripting"
- "add more autocommand events (for ":cd", start Insert mode, etc.)"
-> "add more autocommand events (for ":cd", jump to tag, etc.)"
- "add on-the-fly spell checking"
-> "improve on-the-fly spell checking"
If you voted for one of these, please go to the voting pages and adjust
your votes: http://www.vim.org/sponsor/vote.php
You need to login.
Have you heard about the new Barbie doll? It's called Divorce
Barbie. It comes with all of Ken's stuff.
/// Bram Moolenaar -- Bram@...
/// sponsor Vim, vote for features -- http://www.Vim.org/sponsor/
\\\ download, build and distribute -- http://www.A-A-P.org
\\\ help me help AIDS victims -- http://ICCF-Holland.org