I found out how.
If you have
in the .gvimrc then pages displays the text correctly.
Many thanks for your help.
On 23 Aug, 09:45, Peter Palmreuther <pitpa...@...> wrote:
> Am 23.08.2011 um 09:10 schrieb consiglieri:
> > If i save a text file, say text1.txt, that contains the following text
> > "påsk häre" and look at it in quick preview it displays correctly.
> > [...]
> > However iWork's pages does not display the umlauts correctly.
> > Apparently this is an encoding issue as far as I can tell.
> > I have tried :set fenc=utf-8 and also :set fenc=utf-16 to no avail.
> Try to set 'bomb' before saving as well. Over here it made Pages to recognize the encoding correctly.
> Pages seems to recognize UTF-encodings only when a BOM is present ...
You received this message from the "vim_mac" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php