On Jun 8, 10:11 pm, Wy Mitbbs <wy.mit...@...> wrote:
> Where can I find a Change log of vim 7.3? Thank you
For those who would like to know _before_ installing it, here's a
- Extra and language sources are planned to be merged into the main
Unix source archive. At the moment there is no source archive yet but
a Mercurial repository is already in place.
- After recovery, if the buffer differs from the file on disk it is
now set as 'modified'
- When exiting because of a deadly signal and v:dying is >=2,
autocommands are skipped
- Persistent undo (partly by J. Lewis)
- 'relativenumber' option (M. Heidelberg)
- Blowfish encryption (stronger) (mostly by M. Ahmed).
("Traditional" Vim encryption is still supported by the same
- Netbeans in a terminal (X. de Gaye)
- Ten more floating-point functions (W. McCarthy)
- gettabvar() and settabvar() (Y. Lakshmanan)
- new syntax and filetype plugins (TODO)
- new spelling dictionaries (Breton by D. Pellé, others TODO)
- Support GDK_SUPER_MASK for GTK on Mac. (S. Schulz)
- (old) GTK1 GUI support
- Several bugs
You received this message from the "vim_mac" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php