Greetings from the Land Agent,
I leave for war about 100 hours from this minute!
1) I have not yet recieved tent dimensions from the following people. If
you are one of these people you can e-mail me at avery@...
eye-one folks) or at theodore.j.kocot@...
or you can call and leave
a message at 636-737-5306. It's my work number, so don't be startled if the
message sounds sorta official. If you are not one of these people, but know
them, PLEASE PASS THIS INFORMATION ONTO THEM!!!
When giving me your tent dimensions please let me know if it is a period or
modern tent ('cuz I need to know if I need to allow for ropes) and where the
door is. If your tent does require ropes give my the w/o ropes dimension
and an estimate of how much space you need for ropes.
1. GUNTHER VON BRANDENBURG MKA JOHN PAUL BOEHME
2. SOFIA VON BRANDENBURG MKA PENNY ANN BOEHME
3. LEOPOLD VON BRANDENBURG MKA PAUL DANIEL BOEHME
4. HUGH DE KILRAVOCK MKA DAVE BRIDLE
5. SIGFRIED VON BERGE MKA KEVIN BURGE
6. AUDREY-MICHAELE VOORHEES MKA ERIN ENGLE
7. MKA WILLIAM FOUNTAIN
8. ISOBEL MACCAFFREY MKA MARCY FOUNTAIN
9. MKA JANICE LEA
10. MKA JOHATHON LEA
11. ANGELIQUE DU SOLIEL MKA SUNSHINE NYCOLE
12. ADELIN VON BRANDENBURG MKA TRICIA A REED
13. ANOMGRETTA MKA DEBORAH SPEER
14. ASHERR O'KEARN MKA CHRISTOPHER STADEL
15. NORELLE OF SCOLARI MKA DONNA WEEKS
16. QUINTIUS DE FOLO MKA CHRIS WEEKS
2) In years past there has been a LOT of single tent camping in N21. This
year the block is tight (there is still some single tent stuff, but not
nearly so much). So, the days of getting extra space for free are over.
However, we have a lot of ghosts and several Midlands merchants have
registered any extra people with our encampments rather than their merchant
spaces. This eases things incredibly. I thank you all.
3) I had planned on doing a layout similar to Deitrichs from last year.
However, to maximize our land usage, I am moving to the "Welcome to Running
Fox Acres: A Planned Comunity" model. By fooling around with a piece of
posterboard and scale cutouts of our tents I was able to generage LOTS of
extra space, a 40 foot square fire pit area and some 10 foot or better wide
roads. We'll be cozy, but, if we all cooperate, there is no reason we have
to feel cramped.
4) I am still unsure of what the land fee is going to be this year. Right
now I'm going to say $7.50 per adult camper. However, next year, this
should go down. Let's just say REUSABLE SHOWER STRUCTURE. I am negotiating
storage space right now. (This is the source of my uncertainty). Will have
more info at war.
5) If you are from the Midlands, but not camping in the regional encampment,
by all means, DO NOT BE A STRANGER!!!
6) I've been asked about the posibillity of an organized (or at least
semi-organized) party. The word Bardic was also used. I'm in favor of it,
but don't have time to really plan it. Anybody else want to jump on this