I'm looking for someone to tape an author interview in the St. Louis area for me. It pays $500 for about 3-4 hours of work. No editing involved.
You must have references.
Here's more info-
· Video must be DV quality or better.
· Try to control the environment as much as possible by moving away from distracting noises, lights, or activity.
· The subject should be the brightest object in frame. Try to avoid dark shadows, or direct sunlight. (Reflected light or flat lighting is preferred).
· Frame the subject from the middle of the chest to a couple inches above their head.
· Have the subject look directly into the lens of the camera or just to the side.
· Have the subject rephrase the question as part of their answer.
· If possible use two cameras, to allow flexibility during editing.
· Record two takes per question.
· Please use a Lavalier with the microphone attached on the outermost layer of clothing on the upper chest area.
· Have a team member monitor the audio levels so they are not too quiet, or too loud and peaking out.
· Try to reduce background noise, or camera hum as much as possible.
Submitting the footage:
· Send tape via FedEx (account number will be supplied)
· Upload file to ftp location (Credentials will be supplied)
You can email me directly at sclover@...