On 01/09/2004, at 4:32 PM, contactmica wrote:
> hadnt yet figure out how to make them play one after another
> any suggestions ideas appreciated!
> does that last message mean that adrian's vlog roll program or
> similar could be made for this purpose?
> that would be so perfect!
> cant wait to play with it
1. i could write a movie that uses child movies, say 3, 4, or 5.
2. there would a parent movie then a directory
3. in the directory you would put the other videos
4. the parent movie is what you put in your project, it would play each
but this means having work locally on your server (really quite
1. just use qtnext in an embed tag
1.b how about a movie that loads content from elsewhere with an xml
file where you load urls you want to play in the parent movie? that
would be very useful for these sorts of exercises, since the parent
movie would load the other movies from where they reside on the
network. One problem would be the size of the video, but you can make
child movies fit whatever size the clip area of the parent is (so scale
it up or down).
this would be a good experiment.
hypertext.rmit || hypertext.rmit.edu.au/adrian
interactive networked video || hypertext.rmit.edu.au/vog
research blog || hypertext.rmit.edu.au/vog/vlog/