Om Gurave Namah
Om Shri Mahaganapataye Namah
Om Hare Rama Krishna
Om Shleem Dhleem Jyotirbrahmaaya Namah
As suggested by Prabodh Ji, We shall follow the following schedule for learning Vedic Astrology
1) Creation in Vedic Shashtra
1.1 What is the use of Vedic Creation theories in Jyotish.
1.2 Which creation theory we should follow (i.e. Sankhaya etc)
1.3 Puran and Upanishidas on Vedic Creation process and its
relavance in Jyotish
1.4 What is Graha and why only 9 grahas in VA?
2) Graha Sheeladhaya(
3) Rashi Sheeladhya (Tatwa,Gender,Place,Items,Color,Caste,Body
Part,Deha,Rising,Direction,Devata,Pic associated, etc)
4) Bhava Strength
4.1 Classification of Bhavas and its purpose
4.2 Use of Trikonas and Kendras
4.2 How to look at Trik sthanas
5)Mapping of Grahas and Bhavas/Rashi(Swagruha,Mitra,AdhiMitra,etc..)
6) Aspects and strength of Grahas.(Dik,Sthana etc..)
7) Sample chart analysis. As much as possible
with out future predictions for the chart.
Guru of this class
- Bhagvathi Hariharan
- New Member
- New Messages
- New Photos
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.