via jonathan st.thomas ... From: RawFoodHealthWatch.com To: jonathan st.thomas Sent:Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2012View Sourcevia jonathan st.thomas----- Forwarded Message -----
From: RawFoodHealthWatch.com <rawfoodhealthwatch@...>
To: jonathan st.thomas <barrydrivesouth32208@...>
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2012 6:30 PM
Subject: Some great raw resources, my favourite raw dessert recipe
Some great raw resources, my favourite raw dessert recipeIn this issue: Some great raw resources, my favourite raw dessert recipeIs this email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser.Some great raw resources, my favourite raw dessert recipe
In This Issue:
The following information is for education only and is not meant to diagnose, prescribe, or treat illness. It is valuable to seek the advice of an alternative health care professional before making any changes. The statements below have not been evaluated by the FDA (or your country's equivalent). Any products mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Some great raw resources
- My favourite raw dessert recipe
Some great raw resources
- A simple way to get wild foods in your diet.
- Three day raw detox to help you achieve an overall feeling of wellness in just 3 short days.
- Comprehensive guide to harvesting pine pollen.
- Comprehensive guide to tapping a tree for maple syrup.
- Raw vegan cheesecake recipe.
- And more...
Recipe: My favourite raw dessert recipe
Bottom Layer Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup of dried coconut
- 1 1/2 cups of raw macadamia nuts
- 1/2 cup of dates
- 1 pinch of sea salt (optional)
- 3 cups of cashews
- 3/4 cup of lemon juice
- 3/4 cup of raw honey (or other raw sweetener)
- 3/4 cup of coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla
- 2 cups frozen mixed berries (or any frozen or fresh fruit)
- 1/2 cup of dates
Until Next Time... Keep It Raw, Healthy And Fun :)Copyright © 2011 RawFoodHealthWatch.com, All rights reserved. Our mailing address is: 1253 California Ave., Suite #1, Windsor, ON N9B 2Z8, CANADA If you know someone that could benefit from this newsletter, feel free to forward it to them! Please make sure that rawfoodhealthwatch@... is in your address book to be certain you continue to receive these messages. Compensation Disclosure: We are, more often than not, compensated for any purchases made from links on these pages. However, even though we may receive compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed within these pages are purely our own. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at: http://rawfoodhealthwatch.com/contact/.
- Sprinkle coconut on the bottom of cheesecake pan (or any glass 'baking' dish).
- Blend crust ingredients (you'll see when it starts to get 'crusty') in food processor and spread on top of coconut layer.
- Blend filling ingredients in food processor and then spread on top of crust layer.
- Cool in fridge or freezer to firm up a bit. It took about 45 minutes in the freezer when I prepared it.
- Blend sauce ingredients in food processor and then spread on top of cheesecake layer.
To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit: