The Blues blast is up upon us!
Did you know there will be FIVE dances during the weekend - FOUR of which
have live music?
So yeah. Two more sleeps and the awesomeness begins with some classes and
then a great night of dancing to live music at the Blues Blast kick-off
dance sponsored by the ever great OSDS!
There's still room to register for the weekend! The weekend pass includes:
- ALL the workshops, including two Open Clinics to help you tweek your
dancing with the help of all teachers.
- FIVE dances:
- Friday Evening Dance with Renée Yoxon & Her Gentlemen friends
- Friday Rent Party with Olivier Taché and Katrina Robert
- Saturday Blues Blash with The Douglas Watson Rhythm & Blues Revue
- Saturday Rent Party with Douglas Watson
- Sunday Farewell dance with DJ'ed music
- Bourbon Street Brunch on Sunday with DJ'ed music
- Yummy midnight snacks at both rent parties
- Unforgettable fun shared with blues dance lovers from four provinces
and five states
But! here's the thing: TODAY is the last day to get the Bessie Smith pass
($109). After midnight tonight, it goes up to $120. Register now and save
Not sure if you have the time or the stamina to take the workshops but
don't want to miss out the fun? We have dance passes available as well.
So even if you *don't want to/can't *do the classes, you still can get all
the awesome social dancing for ONLY $30 in advance!!! That's a pretty sweet
deal. Dance passes will be $50 at the door. Dance till morning and then
chill out and explore Ottawa. Or just sleep all day and get ready for the
next round of dancing! Advance price will be available till Friday, April
5th at noon.
Let's get bluesing!
Online Community Leader
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]