I have the new TMB 130 f/9 APO and 100/800 and observe to it with the
Baader Grossfeldbinokular MarkV and TMB Supermonocentric Eyepieces. I
Continue to use the Glaswegkorrektoren 1,25 and 1.7fach.
Now I have few questions concerning the glass way correction with TMB
- Are glass-way-counted the TMB of objectives?
- Which is the best Glaswegkorrektor for the Baader Grossfeldbinokular
- Which is at all the best accessory composition for TMB APO `s
(zenith Mirror/Prism, Binocular, Eyepieces)?
- Are counted the TMB Supermonocentric for the TMB of Objectives and
if, how this calculation of a binocular?
- With which you observe to your TMB APO?
- Why the Zeiss APQ and wasn't today's Apochromaten no more glass-way-