THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT WESTERN DISTRICT OF ARKANSAS HARRISON DIVISION Eric Williams, Propria Persona Plaintiff v. case No. 3:11-CV-03001- JUDITHMar 1, 2012 1 of 1View Source
THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
WESTERN DISTRICT OF ARKANSAS
Eric Williams, Propria Persona Plaintiff
v. case No. 3:11-CV-03001-
COUNTY OF MARION Defendants
NOTICE OF IRREFUTABLE FACTS
OF WHICH THIS COURT IS REQUIRED TO TAKE
MANDATORY JUDICIAL NOTICE
IN SUPPORT OF
PLAINTIFF'S WRITTEN OPPOSITION
TO MAGISTRATE JUDGE'S
REPORT AND RECOMMENDATION
Please be advised that this list of items pertains to the requirement of the presentation of a birth certificate in order for an applicant to be issued a driver license by the State of Arkansas.
This court will please take Mandatory Judicial Notice that all of the items entered herein below are self evident irrefutable facts that cannot be reasonably denied:
1. That governments are artificial entities that do not exist in nature;
2. That creating an artificial political organization that assumes power in excess of that naturally held by its human creators cannot reasonably be accomplished;
3. That as governments are the artificial political creation of men, and that as individual men are not imbued by Nature with Natural individual authority to command other men, that those men who create artificial government entities cannot reasonably have authority or ability to imbue their artificial political creation with authority to command other men who have not freely, knowingly and willingly, having been fully informed of the negative consequences thereof prior thereto, intentionally surrendered themselves to the authority of such artificial creation;
4. That as the foregoing is self evidently true, that it cannot therefore, be possible for the artificial governments created by such men to be imbued by their creators with authority not naturally acquired or held by any one single individual man among those who participated in the creation of such artificial government;
5. That it is impossible for any combination of men to properly acquire or in any way imbue themselves with authority as a group, due merely to their numerical combination (or otherwise), to enable themselves to properly claim authority to regulate the activities of other men in the community, absent the willing and intentional voluntary submission of such other men, such other men not having been in any degree informed of the negative consequences to themselves prior to their intentional voluntary submission to such artificially created political authority;
6. That it is impossible for any combination of men to properly acquire or in any way imbue themselves with authority as a group, due merely to their numerical combination (or otherwise), in order for such men to properly determine what it shall be, other than the commission of commonly recognized crimes (rape, robbery, murder and trespass) that constitutes the acceptable activities of other men in the community;
7. That it is impossible for men who create government to have any proper authority to in any way "vote" themselves (or their self created artificial government entities) into a position of authority over those men and/or women who have not and do not willingly and intentionally, being fully informed of the negative consequences thereof prior thereto, agree to be bound by such voting procedures;
8. Based on the foregoing, that Arkansas has no evidence what-so-ever to prove in any way that I have ever willingly, knowingly and intentionally, being fully informed of the negative consequences thereof prior thereto, voluntarily agreed to submit myself to the authority of the artificial government, Arkansas;
Bouvier's Law Encyclopedia 3rd Rev. 8th Edition, 1914 provides the meaning of "Involuntary" as follows: "Involuntary, An involuntary act is that which is performed with constraint or with repugnance, or without the will to do it. An act is involuntary when it is done under duress."
9. That it is significant and relevant that Bouvier Law Encyclopedia provides an act, although intentionally or purposely done, is none-the-less involuntarily done, when it is done under duress;
10. That Arkansas and or U.S. citizenship are both conditions of total and complete servitude wherein the citizen of either has purportedly, voluntarily agreed to conform to and obey any and every manner of edict which the administrators thereof deem it proper for them to impose on those who have designated themselves as citizens thereof;
11. That is, that there is no irrefutable evidence in the records of Arkansas or any other political subdivision of the United States, to prove that I had been fully and properly informed that United States citizenship is a condition of political servitude and that if I voluntarily claimed such citizenship I would be voluntarily submitting myself to a lifetime condition of political servitude limited only by the grace of the men, such being politicians, who manage the artificial entity they have created for their own personal benefit;
12. That as new born infants we humans have no naturally provided frame of reference to enable us to determine whether what we are then taught, at that young age (or during our entire lifetime thereafter), is good for us or not;
13. That is, that as such children we are totally at the mercy of government-paid and government-controlled adults who are charged by the government to inflict us with government biased mind controlling indoctrination;
14. That is, that as such children our minds are easily manipulated into conforming to whatever degree of servitude may be desired by the government-paid adults who have access to us enabling them to inflict the government's mind-controlling indoctrination upon us;
15. That this court must acknowledge the fact that when we humans are born we have no intellectual ability to evaluate in any degree what-so-ever that what we are taught is conducive to our own individual well-being or not;
16. That the government of Arkansas has been and is engaged daily in it's self serving indoctrination of every child in this state attending the government indoctrination centers euphemistically known as "public schools";
17. That the children of "Arkansas" are in attendance in such "schools" primarily because the government of Arkansas has mandated their attendance purportedly for the good of the children, but in truth, such mandatory attendance is to allow the indoctrination of the children for the good of the government;
18. That as children we humans in this society were and have since birth, been continually subjected to intense unending mind controlling indoctrination to imbue us with feelings of obligations of servitude to the artificial government for the purpose of continually convincing us that we owe fealty and loyalty to such government and that we have a duty to obey and conform to the dictates of the government with no natural right or any right what-so-ever to question or in any way doubt that we have such birth acquired "obligations";
19. That we are taught as impressionable young children, that it is shameful and unpatriotic for us to ever question any of the foregoing;
20. That the truth concerning the purpose of "requiring" the children's attendance in such government controlled indoctrination centers is to facilitate the indoctrination of the children into being docile taxpayers;
21. That it cannot be reasonably denied that no child has ever been naturally born into or naturally born under or naturally born subject to the political dominion of any government, all of which are artificially created entities;
22. That as government is an artificial political entity deriving its limited authority from the limited authority of the men who created it, that such government cannot possibly properly have any authority to claim mandatory "educational" dominion over any child, absent the fully informed voluntary compliance of the child's parent(s);
23. That as government is an artificial political entity deriving its limited authority from the limited authority of the men who created it, that such government's ability to secure the "voluntary" agreement of parents to send their children to be indoctrinated by the government in the government's indoctrination centers, euphemistically known as "public schools", is only because the parents were themselves indoctrinated in the same manner when they were small children;
24. That it is therefore also true that when the government asserts such "educational" dominion over children that such assertion is nothing more than a self-serving misuse and criminal abuse of the power of government, which cannot possibly properly have authority to require such attendance;
25. That any act that a young adult (usually of sixteen years of age) may have engaged in pertaining to their "application" for a driver license was engaged in by them as a result of their being subjected to intense intentional mind-controlling indoctrination, prior thereto as small children, while being required to attend the government's indoctrination centers euphemistically known as "public schools", without their ever being told or permitted to be exposed to the truth in regard to their Naturally imbued independent Sovereign political status;
26. That the truth that was withheld from such driver license applicants by the indoctrination officers in the government indoctrination centers euphemistically known as "public schools" was that they were born free, with no naturally birth acquired "citizenship" obligation or any obligation what-so-ever to apply for a "driver license" or other government mandated identification paraphernalia;
27. That the foregoing was especially true when such children were indoctrinated to believe that their ability to travel on the public way could only be properly exercised through their presentation of a document known as a "birth certificate", to the government's driver license issuing office in order for them to be issued a driver license;
28. That when born a human child has at the time of the child's birth not yet acquired the cognitive ability to take notice of any of the facts pertaining to its birth, such as the creation of a birth certificate (if any) or that the child has been "blessed" with an artificial designation known as a "name", as entered on the birth certificate.;
29. That at the time of its birth a human child has no ability to know where it was born, when it was born, who its own mother was, or whether a birth certificate was created in regard to its birth, or to know what a birth certificate is, or to even know its own gender or to be aware that there are such gender designations as boy and girl;
30. That a human child at birth has not even the ability to know that it has two arms, two legs, ten toes, ten fingers or any other part of its physical body what-so-ever provided by Nature;
31. That a name or a "true legal name" are NOT part of the human entity provided by Nature; that is, that a "name" is an artificial designation attached to the baby by the parents, which does not require a birth certificate in order for the parents to be able to relate that designation to their child;
32, That the child's parents are required by the government to record the name the parents have selected for their child with the government, on a birth certificate document, and file such document with the appropriate government recording office, thereby creating a legal artificial persona, so that the government can have such artificial persona readily available to enable the government to assign that artificial persona to the child as the child's "true legal name" when the child has been appropriately indoctrinated in the government's indoctrination centers, when the child then "applies for a driver license", as the first order of business during such license application and issuing procedure;
33. That when born the human child is totally at the mercy of the adults who will teach the child everything that the child will learn.
34. That there is no possible way that any man, woman, boy or girl can have even the slightest personal knowledge that a specific birth certificate has anything what-so-ever to do with their own birth;
35. That as far as such authority might pertain to those born here on this land, that the authority of Arkansas is limited to extend only to those persons who have willingly, knowingly and intentionally, having been fully informed of the negative consequences thereof prior thereto, voluntarily agreed to submit themselves to the authority of Arkansas;
36. That men and women who were subjected to the intense indoctrination as set forth herein above during their childhood, who thereupon "voluntarily agreed" to submit themselves to the authority of the government that caused and instituted their fraudulent indoctrination, such government cannot properly claim such submission to have been done in any truly voluntary manner;
Bouvier, "An act is involuntary when it is done under duress."
37. That the authority of the State of Arkansas is limited to extend only to and over those men and women who have willfully and intentionally agreed thereto, having been fully and properly informed of the negative consequences thereof prior thereto;
38. That when any man or woman who has been indoctrinated throughout their life to believe that they were born with an obligation to submit themself to the dictates of Arkansas, thereafter acquire an awareness that they were wrongfully and criminally intentionally fraudulently seduced into such belief by Arkansas, that such men and women then, by implementation of Natural Law, have an absolute Natural right to be and are by such awareness, immediately freed from any purported obligation they may have been seduced into agreeing to prior thereto;
39. That Arkansas has established that driver licenses will only be issued to applicants who present a birth certificate with their application in order to be issued such license;
40. That a birth certificate is a document created at the behest of the government wherein the government of Arkansas thereafter surreptitiously acquires an ownership interest in the "name" entered on the birth certificate, under Arkansas Code, Title 18, Chapter 28, Section 202.
41. That a birth certificate is a document created by parents at the behest of the government, wherein a name selected by the parents is entered thereon, thereby creating an artificial persona therein, created for the purpose of enabling the government to enter into a contractual relationship with the real live flesh and blood child, who thereinafter, as an adult man or woman, applies for a license, or franchise, to use such "name" as their "true legal name";
42. That when a child is born "in Arkansas" that the artificial "name" chosen by the child's parent(s) is entered on a birth certificate and the birth certificate is then surrendered to Arkansas. That thereafter, under Arkansas Code, Title 18, Chapter 28, Section 202, the ownership of the artificial "name" entered thereon is thereby transferred to Arkansas - that is, it is the ownership of the artificial name that is transferred to Arkansas, not the ownership of the real live flesh and blood child;
43. That the purpose of the birth certificate requirement is to have the driver license applicant, as an adult, "voluntarily" claim an attachment to the artificial persona "name" created on the birth certificate, as the applicant's "true legal name", the applicant not being informed by Arkansas that the first order of business in the driver licence application/issuance procedure, is the applicant's application for a franchise to use the name on the birth certificate, the name being owned by Arkansas;
44. That then, some sixteen years later, the child, (at that time a young adult), having been "properly" subjected to several years of mind-controlling governmental preparatory indoctrination, becomes a driver license applicant programmed to present what he has been fraudulently indoctrinated to believe is "his" birth certificate, to the local Arkansas Revenue Office in order for him to be issued a driver license;
45. That the first order of business upon the applicant's programmed "voluntary" act of presenting his application to Arkansas in order to be issued a driver license, is the creation of the applicant's franchise to use the "name" (owned by "Arkansas" entered on the birth certificate), said "name" thereby becomes the applicant's "true legal name" and may then be entered on the driver license with a picture of the "volunteer"; just like a McDonald's fast food franchisee applicant being granted a franchise license to use the McDonald's name to open a fast food outlet;
46. That the primary purpose for the issuing of a birth certificate is the creation of a singularly unique artificial persona, such persona being the name conjured up by the child's parents together with the entry thereon of the child's parents names and other relevant unique information such as the date, time, weight, etc. There is no hard factual identifying information entered on the birth certificate that could in any way connect the document to the child (or for that matter, to the child's parents), such as the parent's Social Security numbers or street address upon whose birth it had been created. The birth of the child is merely incidental at that time, being set up for when the child becomes a young adult and after the state has become the owner of the name entered on the birth certificate;
47. That the young adults' "official" "voluntary"application for his use of the artificial name entered on the birth certificate constitutes his "official" "voluntary" application for his use of government owned property, such property being the "name" entered on what the young adult has been programmed to believe is "his" birth certificate; thereby the young adult creates a legally acceptable nexus, enabling the artificial entity Arkansas to interrelate as being sovereign over the real live flesh and blood young adult, through the artificial persona "name" owned by the state;
48. That in accordance with the foregoing that the "name", then having been combined together with the applicant's picture and signature on the driver license, thereby acknowledges the applicants "voluntary" acceptance of the artificial entity Arkansas as being the applicant's political sovereign;
49. That there is no possible way that any human being can ever have personal knowledge as to the events of his or her own birth;
50. And acknowledge that no one has any ability to have personal knowledge as to when they were born, where they were born or who their own mother was;
51. And acknowledge that no individual man or woman can possibly have any ability what-so-ever to have personal knowledge as to the creation of a document known as a birth certificate purported to be in regard to their own birth;
52. That all of such foregoing information is indoctrinated into everyone as children for many continuing years, and quite often, due to the moral decay of this society, the birth certificate's indication as to the father of the child does not necessarily reflect that child's actual sperm donor.
53. And acknowledge that the true reason for the requirement of the presentation of a birth certificate in order for an applicant to be issued a driver license is to ensnare the applicant into volunteering into a condition of political servitude, such being "voluntary servitude", in order for the "authorities" of Arkansas to avoid a violation of the prohibition of involuntary servitude as set forth in Section Twenty-seven of Article Two of the Arkansas Constitution; so as to have the applicant "volunteer" "officially" into "citizenship", so that the person can be required to pay taxes and unwittingly "voluntarily" agreeing to submit himself to every manner of regulation possible to imagine;
54. And acknowledge that the foregoing is done in order to have the driver license applicant agree, officially, to his "voluntary" use of government owned property, such property being the "name" entered on the birth certificate the applicant so proudly presented to the local Arkansas Revenue Office in order for the applicant to be issued an Arkansas driver license;
55. That the nexus enabling the subservient interrelationship between the artificial entity Arkansas and real live flesh and blood men and women has been established through an insidious subterfuge, through apposition, whereby the Legislature of Arkansas has been able to surreptitiously "define" the word "person" through grammatical association of the term "natural person" with "corporations", "partnerships" and "co-partnerships", the latter three all clearly being artificial entities, to surreptitiously "define" "person" to also be an artificial entity, thereby, through "reverse engineering", causing the word "person" to be defined by association as an "artificial person" in Title 27 of the Arkansas Codes;
56. That the Arkansas Legislature could not use the words "man", "woman", "boy", or "girl" in the definition of the word "person" because "man", "woman", "boy", and "girl" are not in any way able to be reasonably construed as being artificial entities able to associate directly with the artificial entity, Arkansas;
57. That the term "natural person" as included in the definition of the word "person" in the Arkansas Codes is intended to be and is an artificial entity similar in many respects to its definition mates; firms, corporations, partnerships and co-partnerships. That is, all five of these artificial entities are created by voluntary human intellectual activity; all five have official government approved creating documents; all five are registered with the government; all five are obligated to obey and conform to the commands of the Arkansas Legislature and, last but not least, all five have a name conjured up by their private sector creators;
58. And acknowledge that the creating document relative to the term "natural person" referenced herein above as being defined in the various codes of Arkansas, is the birth certificate created by the parents of a newborn human baby at the time of the baby's birth wherein the baby's parents enter the "name" conjured up by them and then the parents file the birth certificate with the government just as do the men and women who create firms, corporations, partnerships and co-partnerships when such men and women create the appropriate government designated documents, including therein (but not limited to) the "name" of their artificial persona creations, and then file such documents with the appropriate government office;
59. And acknowledge that when the above mentioned birth certificate is filed with the government by the child's parents that the said document then lays fairly dormant in the government's files for the next 16 years. This situation continues until the child purportedly "named therein", having "matured" to the recognized age of reason and accountability, and having been, during those sixteen years, appropriately and fraudulently indoctrinated and subjected to government serving mind-control in the government indoctrination centers euphemistically known as "public schools" for approximately the ten previous years, therein the child being programmed to believe that he was born into citizenship with natural born obligations of political fealty to the artificial government, applies for a driver license. In such government "schools", of course, it has never ever been suggested to the young adult that the government of Arkansas is in any way "artificial". The young adult does as he has been programmed to do by going to the local Department of Revenue Office where he proudly presents "his" birth certificate in order to be issued the much coveted Arkansas driver license;
60. That when real live flesh and blood men and women officially "voluntarily" claim the use of the artificial persona "name" entered on "their" birth certificate as being "theirs" such men and women therein "voluntarily" agree to their personal use of government owned property, said property being the "name" on "their" birth certificate, and in so doing the men and women thereby unwittingly and unknowingly, not having been in any way previously informed of the negative consequences of their act, thereby relinquish the individual sovereignty they were born with without ever knowing they were actually born free and sovereign with no natural born citizenship nor natural born obligation of fealty to any artificial political entity;
61. That Arkansas Constitution Section Twenty-seven (27) of Article Two (2) prohibits involuntary servitude in the State of Arkansas;
62. That there is relevant significance in the fact that Bouvier's Law Encyclopedia 3rd Rev. 8th Edition, 1914 therein provides the meaning of "Involuntary" as follows:
"Involuntary, An involuntary act is that which is performed with constraint or with repugnance, or without the will to do it. An act is involuntary when it is done under duress."
63. That this Arkansas Constitutional prohibition of involuntary servitude clearly imbues Arkansas with an implied obligation and a clear duty to provide those men and women who opt out of Arkansas' political dominion some sort of passport type documents to protect such men and women from the enforcement officers of Arkansas and all of its political subdivisions;
64. That in regard to the issuance of a driver license, as the government of Arkansas has failed to provide an alternate means or procedure for those of us who do not choose to make an unsupportable claim to a birth certificate of which we know it is impossible for us to have any personal knowledge of such document's actual relevance to ourselves in order for us to apply honestly for, and be issued a driver license, that such failure on the part of Arkansas clearly constitutes Arkansas' acknowledgment that Arkansas can make no proper claim and has no proper ability to command or in any way govern any real live flesh and blood man and woman who is unwilling to commit a fraud by voluntarily "appearing" in the artificial domain of Arkansas under a "true legal name";
(As an aside: Another point in regard to the word "appear". As I understand it, to "appear" means to suddenly materialize, in a somewhat magical or artificial manner, such as is done when an actor in a screen play or stage play dons a role as a fictitious character. As I understand it, in order for me to "appear" in an Arkansas court, I would have to "don" the role of an artificial character, through my voluntary use of government owned property, such property being a "name" entered on a birth certificate filed with the government at the time of my birth, neither of which could I possibly have any knowledge of or control over.)
65. Based on the foregoing that when a real live flesh and blood man or woman "appears" in court that they can do so only by donning an artificial persona entity;
66. That the appearance of a person before a court is accomplished only by the person's acknowledgment of the person's artificial "name";
67. That in a court room setting, absent any objection thereto by the real live flesh and blood man, the acknowledgment of having a "name" by such real live flesh and blood man would constitute his acknowledgment that he has volunteered to don the artificial persona and `appear" in and participate in the artificial realm;
68. In regard to the foregoing, that I have never ever willingly, knowingly, intentionally, being fully informed of the negative consequences thereof prior thereto, given up the individual sovereignty I was born with and thereby ever agreed to submit myself to the political jurisdiction of Arkansas or any other artificial entity, government;
69. That for the government of Arkansas to maintain and insist that I should not operate my own private conveyance on the public way of this land because the statutes of Arkansas require all such operators to be issued a driver license prior thereto, would be and is a total absurdity in consideration of the fact that Arkansas has failed and refused to enact legislation that would provide a means whereby I could be issued a driver license without being required to present a birth certificate;
70. That for the government of Arkansas to maintain and insist that I should not operate my own private conveyance on the public way of this land because the statutes of Arkansas require all such operators to be issued a driver license prior thereto, would be a total absurdity in the context of my political status, as may be reasonably inferred. Such reasonable inference was recognized and stated by the U.S. Supreme Court in Holy Trinity Church v. United States;
71. That at the time of his birth a human baby is born sovereign over his own self with no naturally acquired obligation(s) of fealty or servitude to any other human or other entity, and most certainly not to any artificial entity;
72. That the natural born independence and individual sovereignty of the individual is recognized in Section Twenty-seven of Article Two of the Arkansas Constitution wherein involuntary servitude is prohibited in Arkansas;
73. That the acknowledgment of a birth certificate by a real live flesh and blood man or woman is critically necessary in order to establish a legally acceptable inter-relationship nexus with the artificial political entity known as government;
Please be advised, I have been informed by various government officers both in California and Arkansas, that if I were to somehow procure a birth certificate wherein the information entered thereon could reasonably apply to me and use it to apply
for and be issued a driver license, that my life would be much easier. Arkansas State Police Corporal Matthew Sheeley informed me during a "routine" traffic stop on April 17, 2009 of a vehicle where I was riding as a freeloader, that Sheeley didn't care where I got a birth certificate just so long as I got one.
Based on the foregoing:
74. That if I were to somehow procure a birth certificate and present it to be issued a driver license that my life would indeed, be much easier.
75. That if I were to do as advised by Corporal Sheeley and use information obtained from a grave marker in a cemetery to procure a "legitimate" birth certificate that if I were to present such a birth certificate to the local Revenue Office I could indeed be issued a driver license based on such a fraudulent presentation.
76. That if I were to do as advised by Corporal Sheeley that such an act on my part would constitute an intentional fraudulent act on my part;
77. That if I were to do as advised and Corporal Sheeley were to discover such, that Sheeley would then arrest me and charge me, quite properly, with criminal fraud;
78. That an honest man does not have a chance of being respected by the government of Arkansas;
79. That Arkansas has a Constitutional and moral duty to provide me either with an Arkansas driver license without my presentment of a birth certificate or assigning me a "true legal name" or to provide me some other manner of passport type document and other appropriate paraphernalia to protect me from the enforcement officers of Arkansas such as Matthew Sheeley, and its political subdivisions;
80. In some quarters it is believed that the courts of the United States and of Arkansas are operating under Admiralty or Maritime rules and that this society is operating generally under Admiralty or Maritime rules. This is purportedly evidenced by the wide use of nautical terms within the commercial community such as "highway" related to "high seas", and trucks delivering to "docks"; babies being "berthed" in "birth canals"; "islands" along the highways; The use by truckers of "bills of lading" rather than "waybill"; "currency" from "currents" of the seas, which "flows" throughout the states; opening the "cargo bay" to unload "cargo"; highways have "shipping lanes"; cars or other vehicles carry "passengers", just like ships; "commerce" is defined as the movement of cargo on the high seas.
81. In consideration of the foregoing maritime information, that if the foregoing is true that the courts of Arkansas are operating under Maritime or Admiralty rules in matters clearly and obviously not related to international commerce.
82. In consideration of the foregoing maritime information, that the courts of Arkansas are not to be operating at any time under either Maritime or Admiralty rules as such court proceedings might pertain to me.
83. In consideration of the foregoing information, that this Federal District Court in Harrison, Arkansas, is NOT to be operating under either Maritime or Admiralty rules in regard to this case that we are herein litigating.
84. That the purpose of the foregoing, and the following items, is to provide a basis for this court to require Arkansas' compliance with Section Twenty-seven of Article Two of the Arkansas Constitution, which happens to prohibit involuntary servitude in the State of Arkansas.
85. I hereby request that the Honorable Judge of this court in acknowledgment of the applicability of the items included in the Notice of Mandatory Judicial Notice that it is self evident and true Items filed concurrently herewith immediately order the Revenue Office of Yellville, Arkansas to immediately provide me with an identification card similar to an Arkansas driver license and license plates for all of the vehicles that I might operate with notations entered in the police computers of Arkansas that when the police encounter me on the highways of Arkansas that such police be informed through their police computers that I should not be stopped nor detained.
Be hereby advised, I freely acknowledge that I am subject in every respect to the common law and may be held accountable under the common law for any injury I might be responsible for in a properly established common law court.
Proceeding at all times under Threat, Duress and Coercion
Eric Williams, (870) 449-5029
Call me at: 720-675-7230
On Skype: legalbear
Best times to call: 8:30 am to 9:00 pm MST
Join my Yahoo Group Tips & Tricks for Court by sending an email to:
My blog: legalbearsblog.com
Tax sites: IRSTerminator.com IRSLienThumper.com IRSLevyThumper.com
(formatted like this so this email doesn't end up in your spam folder)