Talking to your kids about the risks of drugs and alcohol is important and it isn’t as hard as you think. By having regular conversations with your children, they are up to 50% less likely to use. We’re here to help make talking even easier.
The Time to Talk Parents Group, hosted by The Partnership at Drugfree.org, is a place for parents, grandparents and other caregivers to share their ideas and tips to get and keep the conversations going.
In addition, we’ve got free, easy-to-use, research-based tools and tips to help you have ongoing conversations with your kids to keep them healthy and drug-free.
In last 7 days
Family & Home/Parenting/Parenting Teens
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.