sign-ups are currently underway for february's ptterpr0nprmpts! the prompt will go out on sunday! http://ptterpr0nprm pts.livejournal. com
we've had a change in staff at ptterpr0nprmpts and need two new assistant moderators: one to do art/banners, and one in charge of PR/pimping the community. if you're interested, please respond to this post: http://community. livejournal. com/ptterpr0nprm pts/19289. html.
here are the qualifications:
Responsibilities of Assistant Moderator #1 (Artist):
1. Be able in the first week of the month to create a banner announcing our theme for the month--and post it on the 7th of each month.
2. Be able in the last 2-3 days of the month (mostly the last) to create winners banners based on our
theme for the month (may or may not be the same stock photo used for the announcement banner)--and post them on the last day of each month.
3. Be available on an as-needed basis to create icons or banners for the comm, for the purposes of pimping the community or improving the layout of the comm.
4. Answer emails regarding issues with banners/icons (broken links, etc.)
Responsibilities of Assistant Moderator #2 (PR):
1. Post an announcement on the TPP and Potter Place Yahoo! Forums announcing signups the first of every month.
2. Post an announcement on the TPP and Potter Place Yahoo! Forums announcing the posting of that month's stories (usually around 7-8 days before the end of the month).
3. Post an announcement on the TPP and Potter Place Yahoo! Forums announcing the winners of that month's challenges (usually the last day of the month).
4. Find new venues for pimping out our
Responsibilities of Both Assistant Moderators:
1. Be contactable- -I know not everyone is online as much as I am, but you MUST check your email at LEAST once a day, preferably more often.
2. Be willing to communicate via Google talk or Yahoo messenger on a semi-regular basis.
3. BE FLEXIBLE--Sometimes things will randomly come up that we would never expect, and that's OK. I need people who will go with the flow in these situations and come up with fun, unique answers.