This group is dedicated to continuing the research and inventions of Nikola Tesla. I am particularly intrigued by the application of a new kind of arc gap, made as an application of a inverted center tapped resonant transformer. Shown here is a 440 volt input application at ~ 70 watts. The violet arcing here represents the resonant rise of voltage beyond that input, where the needle and foil are connected to opposite midpoints of 180 phased series resonances at 60 hz with large ~60 Henry coils. I have named this a Binary Resonant System and work with applying the principles to 3 phase alternators is ongoing.
In last 7 days
- New Members
- New Messages
- New Photos
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.