My special guest this week on The PROGRESSIVE TECHNOLOGY HOUR is astronomer,
Dr. Tom Van Flandern.
Tom received his Ph.D. degree in Astronomy, specializing in celestial
mechanics (the theory of orbits), from Yale University in 1969. He spent 21
years (1963-1983) at the U.S. Naval Observatory in Washington, D.C., where
he became the Chief of the Celestial Mechanics Branch of the Nautical
In 1991, Tom helped form an astronomy research organization, Meta Research,
to foster inquiry into worthy ideas not otherwise supported solely because
they conflict with mainstream theories in astronomy. Among the organization
s significant contributions are:
· Evidence against the Big Bang and for a better theory of the origin and
nature of the universe.
· Experimental evidence that gravity propagates much faster than light, and
a new model for the origin and nature of gravity.
· Prediction of asteroid and comet satellites years before their discovery.
· New evidence favoring the exploded planet hypothesis, and new models for
the origin of asteroids, comets, and the solar system.
· Strong hints that certain anomalies seen on Mars are not of natural
Meta Research, Inc. is a scientific non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation run by
a 7-member board of directors.
Listen LIVE this Saturday starting at 10am PT, 1pm ET.
Brought to you by Vortex Network News.
William S. Alek, INTALEK, INC.
7760 E. State Rte 69, Ste C5-381
Prescott Valley, AZ 86314