This group is for discussion and help with the Tekkotsu development framework. Tekkotsu is an open source project aiming to provide basic services on a robot, such as smooth motion, vision, locomotion, user interaction, networking, etc.
We highly recommend our software to researchers and hobbyists who want to experiment with the software side of robotics without having to write basic low level algorithms and hardware interfaces from scratch.
When posting, please remember to include what version of the framework you are using.
The homepage is at: http://www.tekkotsu.org/
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.