You can drive as fast as you want on the Autobahn, yet the accident record beats any American Interstate. With 2lanes each direction, it's 7,500 miles long. There are 2 STRICTLY ENFORCED LAWS: no tailgating and slower traffic must stay right. Help us think through the implications for American drivers and law enforcement officers.
In last 7 days
Cultures & Community/Issues and Causes/Road Rage
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- Anyone can post messages.
Group Email Addresses