Semantic Web Interface
Welcome to the Semantic-Web mailing list - a generic Semantic Web discussion forum, where ideas about the SW and how to interface it can be exchanged and developed.
Feel free to publish any SW Interface ideas: contribute as much or as little as you want! This is a laid back group where ideas and opinions can be discussed.
As this list develops, I hope that it does, in some way, contribute to the overall development of the Semantic Web itself, and primarily the way in which we interface it.
- New Members
- New Messages
- New Photos
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.