We have just released our software program VisuMap 1.6. The standard
edition of this program can be downloaded at:
VisuMap facilitates preliminary data analysis with a set of linear
and non-linear visualization methods. Major features of this release
* Relational perspective map (RPM): a new visualization method
introduced by this software application.
* Interactive 3D data exploration with support for principal
component analysis (PCA) and singular value decomposition (SVD).
* Traditional multidimensional scaling: Sammon mapping and
curvilinear component analysis.
* Various clustering methods: Self-organizing map, K-Mean
clustering, Metrical clustering etc.
* Visual influence analysis (new in this release).
* Missing value estimation (new in this release).
* Exporting maps to JPEG, GIF, CSV and SVG format files.
* Running on Windows platforms with .Net 1.1 Runtime
James X. Li
Ph.D., Chief Scientist, VisuMap Technologies Inc.