The Clean Air Asia Center is looking for an* Executive Director*. Please
see enclosed Vacancy Announcement or refer to link
Location: Clean Air Asia office in Manila, Philippines with
Duration of Appointment: 3 years, renewable for additional term(s), with a
probationary period of 3 months
The Executive Director reports, through its Chairman, to an international
nine person Board of Trustees. The ideal candidate will be a highly
experienced professional with:
- Dynamic and strategic leadership capabilities and the ability to
define and execute goals to realize the mission of Clean Air Asia;
- Clear understanding of global and regional environment and development
issues with an emphasis on air quality and climate change in Asia;
- Ability to inspire, lead and motivate the staff and project a strong
presence to Clean Air Asia’s external constituencies, including government
officials, stakeholders and sponsors;
- Proven track record in resource mobilization and partnership building
and affinity with the challenges facing non-profit organizations;
- Experience in developing and overseeing large scale projects funded by
international organizations and foundations;
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English,
experience working in multi-cultural settings, preferably in Asia; and
- Advanced university degree preferably in a relevant subject area, e.g.
environmental sciences and/or extensive professional experience at a senior
level preferably in air quality management or related field.
*Interested applicants should email Robert O’Keefe, Chairman of the Board
of Trustees (Rokeefe@...
) and copy Glynda Bathan, Deputy
Executive Director of Clean Air Asia (glynda.bathan@...
before 17April 2013 to receive a full package of information about the
vacancy. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.*
Clean Air Asia **
*Unit 3505 Robinsons Equitable Tower, ADB Avenue, Pasig City 1605
Tel +632 631 1390 l Fax +632 631 0897 *l *center@...
> l w
ww.facebook.com/cleanairasia **l twitter: @cleanairasia*