5 random rules fo new york city sidewalk santas
(from the volunteers of America guidebook)
1. No garlic or raw onions. Two words: breath mints
2. Don't climb down, sit on, or lean against your chimney collection box.
3. If a child asks, "Are you really Santa Claus?" reply, "I'm Santa's helper. The big guy is at the North Pole getting ready for Christmas."
4. Don't accessorize you snow-white Santa beard with crumbly potato chips or sticky candy canes. In the beard department, less is more.
5. Do ring your bell rhythmically and say your ho-ho-ho's joyfully. Remember: you are an icon with an image to maintain.
So Santa's . . . maintain that image ;)
Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.