Here is an opportunity for you to experience the benefits of Sri Sri Yoga course starting at our Metuchen
center, from 27th Nov to 2nd Dec.
Below are some of the experiences shared by the Sri Sri Yoga Participants all over the world.
Request you all to share the same with your friends and relatives to make use of this opportunity.
1) I was suffering from severe back
pain for 5 to 6 months. I went for many treatments, ayurvedic and allopathic, but none had long-term effects. I was told about this wonderful course – Sri Sri Yoga. I am so glad to share that after the course I got relieved from my back pain and got peaceful sleep. Also it
was a tremendous relaxation for the mind and soul.
Social worker, Japan
2) The practice of yoga and Sudarshan Kriya has done miracles for me. I had a gynaecological problem and the scan detected many fibroids in my uterus and ovary. After practicing the asanas recommended for five months, these fibroids mysteriously vanished.
3) It feels like I slip into meditation while I am still moving the body. After I began doing Sri Sri Yoga I can feel that my Aikido and gymnastics practice has become much smoother. Overall, my joints and entire body have become more flexible. It has a calming effect on my mind too, so I make it a point to do at least sun salutations
every day to great effect!
4)Before joining this class, I used to experience giddiness, vomiting, palpitations, and my heartbeats used to raise 96-100/ min every now and then. Now, I feel good. All my problems of feeling giddy and palpitations have disappeared.
5) Taking the Sri Sri Yoga course, I feel that it has helped me to relax and decrease stress in general. My sleep has improved and my appetite is normalizing. For example, I have reduced cravings for sweets.
6) The Sri Sri Yoga course was fun, profound, and quietening. I found the mix of postures, breathing and silence to be unique and invigorating.
Ms. Lilly Bhat
7)Doing the Sri Sri Yoga course was very good. The workshop was very unusual compared to other yoga courses. The pain in my shoulders disappeared after practicing the postures. It is an amazing course.
8) The actual course itself was fun, relaxed and contemporary yet steeped in ancient knowledge and practice. The emphasis was on paying attention to ones own experiences, and working within ones own physical capability. This "self-paced" approach makes Sri Sri Yoga suitable for young and old, big or small. After taking the Sri Sri Yoga course I found that the holistic approach of Sri Sri Yoga (postures, breathing, knowledge and meditation) has helped me to approach life with improved health and physical fitness, enthusiasm, and creativity, with a deep sense of peace and contentment. For me, Sri Sri Yoga practice is essential for daily life.
9) “Last December, I had a muscular strain in my right shoulder. Initially, I did not take it seriously and thought it would be alright in a couple of days. But, the pain continued for two months. By this time, the pain started to radiate down to my shoulders. Therefore, I consulted an ortho specialist and he advised me physiotherapy. I had IR, IFT, Oil massage and UV rays treatment for about three months. Though, the pain was reduced to about 40 per cent, it was not completely gone. I had problems driving my bike. I was not able to lift my own shoulder. This was when I came to know of Sri Sri Yoga.
The advice given to me on day one was to endure the pain and do yoga with full belief. While doing each asana, I was having immense pain in
my right shoulder, but I withstood the pain and did the asanas. In the next two days, the pain started to reduce. By the end of the course, it was completed gone and I am now driving my bike to office every day. Now, I am able to lift any heavy objects at will. The strain in my shoulder has also considerably come down and I hope that it would fully subside if I continue to do Sri Sri Yoga.”
KR Pradeep shares
23-year-old Software Consultant
10) “Before the course, I was suffering from back pain and was unenergetic. Today, it has reduced by 80 per cent ever since I did the course The program was good.”
11) “I found relief in pain and
ailments by 50 per cent. I largely benefited from pranayama and my constant cold has greatly subsided. It’s a great program.”