In 1958 Donald Healey literaly invented the small sports car by debuting the revolutionary new Austin Healey Sprite. With its unit-body construction, cheeky styling, and low, low pricing the sprite gave access to the sportscar lifestyle to people who could not previously afford to imbibe. In 1961 MG folowed suit and resurected the Midget name for a restyled Sprite and the Spridget was born.
In last 7 days
Recreation & Sports/Automotive/Makes and Models/Austin Healey
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.