Mktg Programs Specialist/CMM/Ventaso, San Francisco, CA, USA ... Be sure to READ the application instructions carefully. DO NOT click on Reply or Reply-All, asMessage 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2003View Source
Mktg Programs Specialist/CMM/Ventaso, San Francisco, CA, USA
Be sure to READ the application instructions carefully. DO NOT click on Reply or Reply-All, as your response WILL NOT be received by the prospective employer.
Please mention that you saw this job posting onSPM. That will set you out from the crowd (since SPM members are highly qualified) and also remind the job poster that SPM is a great place to find qualified software and networking marketing and business development professionals.
You MUST include a cover email -- do NOT send an empty email with an attached resume. Be sure to include the job title and location in your subject line so that the recruiter will know to open your email.
Please do not forward to colleagues but instead ask them to join SPM!
No re-posting. All jobs posted to SPM are at the request of the job poster. SPM NEVER posts jobs without a direct request from the job poster. SPM believes it is the right of the job poster to decide where to post his/her job and we ask that you also honor this guideline.
-- Cynthia Typaldos, Software Product Marketing (SPM) eGroup Founder & President
Title: Marketing Programs Specialist
Position type: Full-time employee
Reports to: Director, Marketing
Location: San Francisco (local candidates only please)
Applications: Submit resumes to jobs@... and reference SPM in the subject line
Ventaso is looking for a Marketing Programs Specialist that can deliver a wide-range of world-class marketing communications in support of the company's unique positioning strategy, lead generation programs and sales support. This will be a lone staff position, with limited outside agency support, so this gifted person will be expected to personally deliver the majority of Ventaso's programming outputs.
1. Corporate Marketing. Work with Director of Marketing to create and execute programs and activities associated with Ventaso's thought-leadership positioning and branding strategy called Customer Message Management, including work on AMA partnership and CMM Forum.
Objective: We will make CMM a real marketplace requirement and software category and position Ventaso as the best-in-world solution for delivering on the premise and promises of this approach.
- CMM Forum coordination, invitations, materials
- CMM webinar coordination, fulfillment, follow-up
- CMM and Ventaso website updates and management
- CMM online newsletter editing, layout and distribution
2. Lead Generation. Work with the Director of Marketing to leverage CMM positioning programs and activities, as well as create and execute complimentary direct lead generation campaigns to drive targeted companies from suspect to prospect status and turn them over to the inside tele-qualification group.
Objective: We want to create pre-disposed prospects for the Ventaso solution and deliver between 50-75% of the qualified opportunities in the Ventaso sales pipeline through our HQ-driven demand creation tactics.
- Suspect/Prospect list and database development, maintenance
- Email campaign coordination, design, distribution, fulfillment
- Dimensional mail campaigns design, production, distribution
3. Sales Support. Work with the Director of Marketing and VP of Field Marketing to deliver appropriate tools and content for Ventaso's own implementation of the Ventaso solution - our OneVoice sales messaging system. In addition, to helping develop any other identified sales training, coaching and collateral support.
Objective: We must practice what we preach by maintaining a world-class implementation of the Ventaso CMM system for our own use and putting our sales reps in a position to be living testimonials of the power of Ventaso CMM.
- Collateral and presentation design, layout and electronic production (traditional)
- Content authoring and updates (Ventaso System)
- Document template design and layout (Ventaso System)
The position requires 3-5 years of proven experience and success in Marketing programs, communications and services and Sales Support in the business to business marketplace. This includes executing a wide range of traditional marketing, lead generation and sales support programs with measurable success. The candidate must be proficient in all the required tools of the trade, from traditional graphic design and copywriting tools to websites and e-marketing capabilities, along with database management experience.
Principals only please
Click here to apply: jobs@...
Do you Yahoo!?
Protect your identity with Yahoo! Mail AddressGuard