--- In soaplite@y..., Paul Kulchenko <paulclinger@y...> wrote:
> Just a follow-up. You can force encoding of your XML fragment with
> this code:
> my $product = 'http://192.168.0.170:8080/mws/urn:Product.wsdl';
> my $msg = SOAP::Lite->service($product)
> SOAP::Data->type(string => $long_line),
I tried your suggestion above today. It doesn't work either. The end
result is that the server receives a null string. I've also tried
removing the XML declaration from the string being sent. That doesn't
solve it either. I also tried a bit of replacement on the (typically
escaped) characters. That doesn't seem to do it either. Not sure if
there's anything else I should try.
Thanks for all of your help.