Scott will help out on the board..I'm piping him up...but he did say he would like to help out.
--- On Thu, 9/18/08, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:
From: Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...>
Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Fwd: [BSA] FW: License to install weather station
To: "Snowkiteidaho" <email@example.com>
Date: Thursday, September 18, 2008, 11:46 AM
Begin forwarded message:
Eddy, you're our president for this year. Our president-in- waiting, who will take over next year, is Jim Van der Heyden. I (Betsy) am secretary. Jack Harrison is a past-president (and I guess, board member?) Anyone else who'd like to join this informal 'board' please pipe up. The idea is to allow us to have a designated person for the Corps to speak with on our behalf (which is what they want), who stays in touch with all of us. We've talked about trying to switch back and forth each year between a kiter and a windsurfer as the prez.
Mr. President, i think you're doing a fine job, and the cash route sounds simplest to me...
On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 10:14 PM, EDDY PETRANEK <geardaddyllc@ gmail.com>
Good news group ...now that the season is nearly over...but let's not let that stop the momentum! We have been approved for weather station at the RV Hut.
I need to fill in the blanks on a document headed my way. I know I was informally nominated to president of BSA group but I just wanted to confirm what standing I have.
I will also need to get additional names/officers in group. If everyone is OK with my handling of this project I will continue with it, even if my position is temporary.
Once the documents are signed do we make the investment on equipment or do we postpone until Spring? We will also need to decide how the donation financing is managed? Do we do it the easy way, cash? Or the full blown office and treasury and banking and blah blah blah?
Please voice your opinion, if you have one. I have saved everyone's information on
pledges and it looks like $25 per person will cover it. If more is collected then needed, everyone who donated shares the left over.
------ Forwarded Message
From: "Morbach, David J NWW" <David.J.Morbach@ usace.army. mil>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 17:47:07 -0700
To: Eddy Petranek <epetranek@gmail. com>
Cc: "Dunning, Joyce M NWW" <Joyce.M.Dunning@ usace.army. mil>
Subject: License to install weather station comm
Eddy: Just a heads up. I have received approval for you to install the weather station. You will have to put the line in metal conduit underground and take photos of it to provide the project and assist them in getting it positioned properly on their segment map. Neither is a big deal. I am putting the license document together for you to sign and return. I need to know asap exactly how the license will read: ie. The Secretary of the Army hereby grants to__________ ______(Boise Sailors assn?) a license for yada yada yada. Secondly, I need the name and title of the person, officer, officers, who can OFFICIALLY (in writing) sign on behalf of your organization. Lastly, I will need a good mailing address to send the documents to. If all this is confusing, give me a call and I will muddy the waters further. ;>)
Looks like we are on a roll. Get back to me as soon as you can and I will get the documents to you by next week. That is the plan. Dave.
David J. Morbach
Army Corps of Engineers
------ End of Forwarded Message
--~--~------ ---~--~-- --~------ ------~-- -----~--~ ----~
This message is via your subscription to the Google Groups
"Boise Sailors Association" group.
To post: BoiseSailors@ googlegroups. com
To unsubscribe: BoiseSailors- unsubscribe@ googlegroups. com
Group stuff: http://groups. google.com/ group/BoiseSailo rs
Sailing stuff: http://fortboise. org/windsurfing/
-~---------- ~----~--- -~----~-- ----~---- ~------~- -~---