Forecast is for W @ 8mph Sat, and NW9mph
Sun. I wish it was 10+, but hey take what you can get, right?
Are you going both days? I may only go
kiting one day, Bogus or XC on the other. If I get a choice, I'm
thinking Sun, and hoping for the stronger winds. I guess we can also see
what it looks like in the morning.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, January 28, 2005 7:22
Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Last weekend in
Long time in the duldromes. I think we might see a
Anyone interested in taking a
road trip to Fairfeild Let me know.