SFCONSIM-L provides an unmoderated environment for discussion of science fiction conflict simulation games. The explicit purpose of SFCONSIM-L is to provide a platform for the discussion of published games, but discussion can range over the general topics of conflict simulation mechanics and design, military history, speculative fiction, physics and the sciences, tactics and strategy, historical conflict simulations, role-playing game backgrounds, unpublished or Internet-published games, game collecting, convention and club announcements, or any other topic potentially related to conflict simulation games in a science fictional setting. As is the case on all unmoderated lists, the discussion and topics are only limited by the participation and interest of its subscribers.
In last 7 days
- New Members
- New Messages
- New Photos
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.