Please no more mails through group id. Mail me directly at email@example.com Thanks, Ajay Rawat. ... Please no more mails through group id. Mail me directlyMay 14 1 of 6View SourcePlease no more mails through group id.Mail me directly at rawat.as@...Thanks,Ajay Rawat.On Tue, May 14, 2013 at 4:58 PM, Prashant Pund <pundprashant@...> wrote:Thanks Ajay.--On Tue, May 14, 2013 at 6:55 AM, Ajay Rawat <rawat.as@...> wrote:
Prashant,This is full time position and we have well experienced team practicing Scrum now for more than 6 years.Thanks,Ajay Rawat.On Mon, May 13, 2013 at 10:56 PM, Prashant Pund <pundprashant@...> wrote:Hello Ajay,Is this full time job or are you okay with an external coach enabling/guiding your internal Scrum Master and Team?Prashant PundOn Mon, May 13, 2013 at 4:59 PM, Ajay Rawat <rawat.as@...> wrote:
We at Kronos in Noida centre are looking for an experienced scrum master. If interested you can search and apply online at http://www.kronos.com/careers/international-careers.aspx. The details are given below for ready reference.
Do feel free to ask for any details required.
All the best,
More information about this job:
Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in 100 countries – including more than half the Fortune 1000® - use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications. Kronos customers include enterprises large and small across diverse industries worldwide including retail, hospitality, healthcare, manufacturing, public sector, services, and distribution.
Kronos is a privately held company and was founded in 1977. Headquartered in Chelmsford, Massachusetts, Kronos employs more than 3,500 people worldwide.
Kronos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Managing Scrum Processes and deliveries through Scrum model for Web applications in a geographically distributed environment.
1. Adapt their leadership style to the maturity and capacity of team
2. Ensures all impediments are identified and removed for the Scrum team
3. Drives all Scrum Meetings (Planning, Retrospective/Review, daily standups etc.)
4. Accountable to ensure stories are broken down to actionable granularity
5. Ensures done definition is clearly identified and followed by team
6. Ensures teams achieves the sprint commitments
7. Ensure information coming from the team (budget, velocity, impediments, risks) is propagated clearly and efficiently to the leadership teams and other scrum teams as required
8. Acts as a buffer between the Team and Distracting influences
9. Responsible for the Scrum process, ensuring best judgment is applied when using or adjusting the process to the team’s context, to ensure that the benefits for Kronos and the team are maximized
10. Use the team retrospective to continuously strive to retrospect, adapt and improve in order to maximize the team output in terms of quality and content
11. Drives and encourages the team to challenge itself to achieve continuous improvements
12. Participates in Scrum of Scrums to coordinate and facilitate projects where there are multiple dependencies
13. Improves the lives of the scrum team by facilitating creativity and empowerment Ensures dependencies and away stories are identified and communicated to the appropriate teams
14. Works across the global organization to ensure the success of people and projects in every geography
Graduate / Post Graduate in Computer Science / IT / Electronics & Communication or related field with excellent academics from reputed college.
- 8-12 yrs of experience in IT / Software Industry, Experience in working with MNC, and should have handled one or more projects at the same time
- 3 to 5 yrs of managing Scrum Processes and teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong software development / testing background is a must.
- Excellent people management skills
- Team mentoring, not an autocratic leader, open to ideas & allowing the team to take initiative
- Self motivated, pro-active, initiative to learn and show high levels of creativity and innovation to evangelize new ideas
- Should possess excellent problem solving capability and ability to approach problems in a thoughtful and practical manner
- Must have the ability to drive a plan to completion combined with good written and oral communication.
- Good communication skills.
Apply for this job:
Warm regards,Prashant PundKeep it short and simple,always.