Scleroderma Support began 13 years ago as a new Yahoo feature called "Clubs." We post on scleroderma and related topics. Our focus is not on information, but we do post links to information we find on other scleroderma, news and medical sites around the web. Our members share coping tips they have learned over time, and we all are here to support each other during difficult periods. Some of our members have met in person, creating vital, lasting friendships. We are all "internet buddies" with the same intention - living the best life we can with this disease. ---- Photo: Paul Klee Painting: "Intention" 1938
In last 7 days
- New Members
- New Message
- New Photos
Health & Wellness/Support/Diseases and Conditions/Scleroderma
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.