FYI, from Kathy@...
Help us build the new Safe Routes to School National Partnership website
and its library of resources. Your local and state success stories will
be an important tool for organizations, cities, schools and individuals
looking to build SRTS programs.
Please answer the following questions (where relevant) in your reply
email to kathy@...
. If you already have a
separate document detailing a success story or case study, please send
it as an attachment.
Thank you for sharing your work, so that others don't have to reinvent
Submit a Story
1. Your name, email, phone number, and state.
2. Your organization name and website if applicable.
3. What schools/community does your SRTS program serve?
4. When did you get started and what helped to launch the program?
5. Describe your SRTS program in general.
6. Describe how your program addresses the 5Es:
7. Describe a favorite SRTS success story.
8. How much federal funding have you received (if any) and for what?
9. What has that funding helped you implement?
10. What other ride/walk programs do you organize outside the federal
11. Who are your champions and what roles do they serve?
12. How have your school(s) and city worked together?
13. Does your SRTS program have an official affiliation with the school
(through a wellness council, PTA, etc)
14. What else should we know about your program?
15. Can we include information about your program on our website with
you and/or another representative of your organization as the contact
16. If photos are available, please send one group shot and one close
up. All submitted photos with close-ups of children must either have a
photo waiver on file or include a completed copy of the Partnership
photo waiver available for download here: