We are a group of families that share information about our experiences in dealing with neurological problems relating to children. A central theme is the hemispherectomy surgical procedure. This involves the removal of one side of the brain. Many times this surgery is necessary as a result of Rasmussen's Syndrome (RS), a degenerative brain disorder. Many of us have had experience with hemispherectomy procedure with our children. There is a large portion of the group that had the surgery as a result of RS. We seek to help each other.
In last 7 days
Health & Wellness/Support/Diseases and Conditions/Epilepsy
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.
Group Email Addresses