The Rhode Island Permanent Commission on Civic Education was established to promote and strengthen Rhode Islanders' responsible civic participation. Membership in this non-partisan commission includes both houses of the Rhode Island General Assembly, the Rhode Island Department of Elementary and Secondary Education, and leaders of community based organizations supportive of civic engagement.
In last 7 days
Regional/U.S. States/Rhode Island/Schools & Education
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.
Group Email Addresses