Knitting On Looms-singles in round, oval, straight, or double rakes from pegs to cotter pins and nails,
it's all great fun.
Fingerless mittens with the thumb row slanted right.
No GRouply members allowed.
This is a mixed group of knitters from different backgrounds. Be tolerant of others beliefs or non-beliefs. Let's just knit and be Happy.
* Note: Any posted spam messages will be deleted along with any group answers to the spam.
The person spamming will be removed from the group. Due to spammers getting in all new members will be under moderation for the first few posts. I will keep as close a watch as possible for any messages you are posting.
Thanks for understanding, MaryJeanne
**Please post your loom related Ads on Fridays. Ads can be for looms, patterns, yarns, and
other loom related materials. Be sure to put AD: at the beginning in your subject line. Ads to be posted only, any further contact please do off the group.
*** Please do not post messages about
Viruses or peoples private email addresses.
The world of spoofed email address prevents anyone from knowing just exactly where that piece of mail came from.
By posting someones address and or name you could be making the problem worse for an innocent victim
of a stolen email address.
- New Members
- New Message
- New Photos
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.