I am preparing a presentation on "Qigong and Qigong Research in the U.S."
for an international conference of medical qigong (September 2003). I
would like to do a brief survey on how many U.S. universities and collages
are offering courses or seminars on qigong. Please help me collect the
information by directly responding to the following questions, or forward
this email to those who may be involved in teaching qigong in collages and
universities. Thank you very much! I will post the results here after the
Brief questions on "qigong in collages"
a) Did you teach any qigong class or seminar at a university or collage in
the past five years?
1. Yes --- Please continue
2. No --- you do not need continuing
b) Did you teach any qigong class or seminar at a university or collage in
the past 12 months?
c) What type of class was your qigong teaching? (Check all that apply)
1. Formal complete class with credits
2. Lecture(s) or seminar within a special class of credits
3. Lecture, seminar or workshop for students without credit
4. A selective lecture, seminar or workshop for faculty and staff
5. Web-based class or seminar
6. Qigong lessons and practice as part of exercise or Gym activities
7. Other (Please specify ________________________ )
c. About how many hours did you teach qigong at university or collage in
the past 12 months? _________________
d. Can you list some or all of the universities or collage you taught qigong?
e. What kind of responses did you get from your qigong teaching?
Thank you very much!
:) Please note my new office address :)
Kevin Chen, Ph.D. MPH.
Department of Psychiatry
UMDNJ-- Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
671 Hoes Ln West. UBHC-D453
Piscataway, NJ 08854
Phone: 732-235-4345 Fax: 732-235-5818