Hi everyone! Here s my second quiz. Again, answers in a week, or once replies stop coming in. Mail into: firstname.lastname@example.org. 1) Who are Inky, Pinky, Blinky andMessage 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2001View SourceHi everyone!
Here's my second quiz. Again, answers in a week, or
once replies stop coming in. Mail into:
1) Who are Inky, Pinky, Blinky and Clyde?
2) Who/What is Hamish the Hawk?
3) While the US was perfecting its atomic bomb in New
Mexico, people who applied for jobs such as that of
the janitor were required to have what qualification
4) How do we better know Henri Donat Mathieu?
5) What was the reason behind the NBA's shifting of
the free throw line further back from 12ft to 16ft in
6) What is special about the Tintin adventures 'King
Ottokar's Sceptre' and 'The Calculus Affair'?
7) Apart from being F1 drivers, what else connects
Graham Hill, Carlos Reutemann and Jacques Villeneuve?
8) Who is member number 108,000 of FC Barcelona?
9) Grace Pett, Anna Martin, Dr. J. Irving Bentley and
Mary Hardy Reeser are the best documented cases of
10) Who plays in a rockband named Dogstar?
Do You Yahoo!?
Get personalized email addresses from Yahoo! Mail