Model trains built to existing HO Scale standards
have oversized wheels, which forces trackwork to be inaccurate also. Proto:87 is a high-fidelity standard for HO Scale wheels and track. This mailing list is intended for the discussion of all Proto:87 issues.
This is not a general-purpose HO discussion group. Please limit discussion to Proto:87 relevant topics.
- Obviously, please be courteous and respectful at all times.
- Keep your discussion to Proto:87
- If it's not Proto:87 related, do not advertise your junk for sale here.
- If the discussion is getting off-topic, please take it off-line
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.