On last night's show, TheCabin's r33tcast was proud to announce the
first Cabin Contest.
Starting March 8th, TheCabin will be running the contest for 3 weeks.
There will be 5 grand prizes of $200 each (to be awarded via PayPal, we
hate paper). The details are as follows:
- 5 $200 cash prizes at the end of the 3 weeks.
- Starts March 8th. Ends March 29th.
- Contest rules
- 3 Weeks.
- Must register at www.the-cabin.com/podcast/
- AJ/Syren will insult Jeff/Eros of The r33tcast once per show.
- Take note of what she said to/about him.
- At the end of the contest duration join the cabin chat and tell us
you subscribed under and the list of the insults with shows they
- There will be a drawing with all the people who submitted correct
- 5 winners will get $200 cash.
For more details check out TheCabin at www.the-cabin.com and access the
online chat. Also tune into the most recent r33tcast.
TheCabin has been an active internet community for the past 10 years.
Centralized on Internet Relay Chat (IRC), they've formed online journal
services, web hosting, email lists, Avatar-based chat environments and
streaming online radio stations. The newest endeavor, TheCabin's
r33tcast, is the first fully interactive Podcast, featuring
chat-to-podcast technology that anyone can take part in.
FYI: This was discussed long before Madge's contest was announced. So