A couple of notices for podcasters and developers...
1. I think the podcast debugger is now ready for prime-time. It's
already helped a bunch of people get their feeds working.
2. So I linked it directly in the navigation links at
under "Need help with your feed?" So if
you're helping someone get their feed working with audio.weblogs.com,
that's the first place to look.
3. The debugger results page links back to the checklist that
explains each of the problems. This way an error isn't just a cryptic
message, and there's a place for people to post questions.
4. We're six days away from BloggerCon, and a lot of podcasters are
coming. Adam, who's traveling from Europe, is leading a discussion on
podcasting. We'll have two tables (room for 40 people) at the
Saturday night dinner for the continuing podcasting discussion. So
there should be quite a bit of audio coming out of this conference. ;-
5. We've also been working with the A-V people at Stanford to make
the audio stream available to people who want to record or webcast
the event. If you're interested, or know someone who is, please send
them this pointer: