Best book ever for LIS HDR students
PASW statistics by SPSS: a practical guide: version 18.0 / Peter Allen & Kellie Bennett. Melbourne, Australia : CENGAGE Learning, 2010.
A must read, includes:
1. Intro, definition and purpose of each test
2. conditions, prerequisites and applicability of each test and alternate test, if advisable
3. examples from daily life in plain, simple language
4. screen captures of each test and output
5. interpretation of each output element
6. APA report write-up
Trying to find out its electronic counterpart. Plz share if found.