1. Ernie Hudson- He was one of the coolest guys I've ever met. He said
he's gonna try to make again it this year.
2. Bruce Campbell- The man with the chin needs to bring his awesomeness
to the Burgh.
3. Robert Englund- 3 words. Freddy. Fuckin. Krueger.
4. Ari Lehman- the guy who played Jason in the first Friday the 13th
movie. I've met him before, and he's an awesome guy.
5. RVD- If there's gonna be any wrestlers at all this year, can the
people in charge of the con please try to get RVD.
6. Dan Brereton- I love his artwork. His series, "The Nocturnals", are
some of the best comics I've ever read.
I will say one thing about the guest list so far. There's no Dawn of
the Dead people, and that's a good thing. I get the feeling that my
last comment will come back and bite me in the ass, though.