THE CASHFLOW BOARD GAME AND WORKSHOP
as taught by Robert Kiyosaki, US Multi-Millionaire and bestselling
WHAT IS THE CASHFLOW GAME?
* It teaches the concepts of investing & business in a simple and fun
way, a 10-year old kid can play it
* It is a simulation of real life - in the game, you will have a
profession, get your monthly salary (paycheck) and invest in stocks,
real estate, businesses etc
* The goal is "to get out of the rat race" a.ka. be financially free!
(Financial freedom means your PASSIVE INCOME IS GREATER THAN YOUR
* You play in a team of maximum 6 players; you play with other
* Identifies the 4 types of people in the world of money and business
(Employee, Self-employed, Business Owner, Investor) ,otherwise known as
the Cashflow Quadrant
* Facilitator will give inputs and tips on how to get out of the E and S
quadrant to become a B and I
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO PLAY IT?
* Fee of 400 pesos - inclusive of lunch - if you come alone
(For the SATURDAY SCHEDULE, it's 200 pesos each if you come in a group
of at least 3 people)
* A calculator
VENUE AND SCHEDULE:
8:30 am ~1:00 pm
Spicy Fingers Restaurant, Greenbelt 2, Makati
8:30 am ~ 3:00 pm
Makati Stock Exchange (MSE) Building, Ayala Ave, Makati
IT IS YOUR CHANCE TO LEARN REAL-LIFE INVESTING AND WEALTH BUILDING
THROUGH A FUN GAME! You'll be using play money so it is the best time to
lose, and learn lessons that you can apply in real life!
It's a meaningful date with friends and family!
To reserve seats,
(1) Sign-up on www.ca2020.net
(an invitation from DYAN RAMOS)
-- AND --
(2) Send your name/age/occupation/reason for attending to
0929-5514774 or 0915-2948858
NOTE: Walk-in guests are not accepted, you should make reservations in
"The only difference between a rich person and poor person is how
they use their time"
"I've got an MBA and I didn't think I needed to be taught financial
literacy. I was amazed at how much our culture has instilled in us that
"being rich" equals "large income". Through CASHFLOW, I was able to
shift my paradigm from earning more to making my assets work harder for
me. Carol and I constantly joke about 'Doodads' whenever we get the
temptation to buy something that uses up our cash. Thank you for
introducing us to this game."
- George Tran, Oregon
More Testimonials on:
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]