The piecepack is a simple, flexible, public domain standard for abstract family board game development. Created by James Kyle of Glastyn Games (formerly Galloglass Games), the piecepack was released into international public domain in August 2000. This is a forum for discussing the construction of piecepacks, as well as the development and playing of piecepack games.
In last 7 days
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.