1. Something IS wrong with Brady's elbow despite lotsa completions over 15 yds
2. Klemm is officially declared a BUST. CUT HIM. Ashworth came in for this losah.
3. Weis has his head up his ass calling for passing plays to hold the lead late in the 4th QTR
4. I haven't seen an injury plague this bad since the 80s when we lost 3 starters in the last exhibition game
5. Looking fwd to seeing more of Bethel Johnson and Givens with Patten out
6. Cloud, despite being a stump will help
7. Klecko had better be able to play; we need D players
8. My man Asante continues to be a player; gotta love his nose for the ball
9. Our pass rush just reverted to 2002 form, lotsa players falling down in a pigpile.
10. Thank the gods for Koppen
11. Gotta respect Law coming back in and covering; he's a warrior
12. Green better be able to play NT; uh-oh I'm worried
13. Piss me off, W Redskins have a QB now
14. Hopefully, RG Neal and RT K Johnson will come back off the PUP ready to start
15. The refs suck: Brady's fumble was a fwd pass. And Poole committed PI at the 1.
16. The Jets suck, but hey, you knew that