A discussion forum for fans, owners, and operators of park-sized train rides. Generally, we discuss trains in 12" - 36" gage produced commercially or specifically for installation in amusement parks. Formerly "working" trains now operated in park settings, or trains in the general gage range installed on private estates, may also be discussed. For sale and want ads are welcome, but please clearly identify them as such in the message subject.
In last 7 days
- New Members
- New Messages
- New Photos
Business & Finance/Transportation/Trains and Railroads/Railway Enthusiasts
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.