by Gerina Dunwich
I am a Witch
With rhymes and reasons.
I am a changeling like the seasons.
My mother is the Moon,
My father is the Sun,
With Goddess Earth am I as one.
I am a Witch, a Pagan child.
Mother Nature's spirit wild
Grows within me, Flows within me,
Meandering like a spellbound stream,
Enchanting my every waking dream.
I breathe the air of liberation,
I tend the fire of transformation,
I drink the water of creation,
Earth-magick is my conjuration.
I am a Witch of shadow and light,
Of Avalon mists and ravens' flight.
I am a Witch, with pride say I,
For a Witch's soul does never die.
Gerina Dunwich's other websites:
The Official Gerina Dunwich Website
>Gerina Dunwich's Facebook Page
Gerina Dunwich's Cauldron
Group Owner: Gerina Dunwich
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.